Monday, November 12, 2012

Photos of a Christmas craft show on Mayne Island

November 10 was bright and sunny--a wonderful day to shop local for Christmas...

(Okay, so there's a reason why I'm not a reporter. Two reasons actually. Number one there's were many more booths then photos. Also names have never stuck in my brain. Even names of people that I know well. All I can say is, I'm sorry.)





 (Danielle's healthy treasures)

 (Amber's fun hats and must-read children's books)

 (David's wrap them around my waist belts)

 (Eden's nostalgia inspired purses and totes. Very cool and I want several.)

 (Diane's delicious preserves.)
 (beautiful jewelry. Some day I'm going to purchase one of those striking necklaces)


 (Wayne's wood cravings)

 (Celia's wonderful creations)




(Sonya's Harley Davidson Christmas stocking)

If you missed the sale, don't fret they'll be another in December.
More, more, more...
Mayne Island blogs
Farm Gate Chats
MayneNews