Sunday, January 5, 2020

Vessel by Leanne Dyck (poem)

'view from Mayne Island' photo by ldyck

Vessel

You are a vessel

Pour out 
what no longer serves you

Pour out 
pain
Examine it
Release it

Pour in
love
hope 
understanding
acceptance

Let your light shine
for yourself
for others
for the world

Live in joy

Next Sunday evening...




Sunday, January 5th
book review:  The Call of the Wild by Jack London

Buck awakens from his pampered life to live a challenging yet far more fulfilling life in the wild.

Sharing my author journey...

You caught me in the middle of reworking a manuscript

It's something I shelved for a while--thinking it was none.

Fresh eyes... Time... A new attitude... New excitement... Is really helping me see the potential. Love it. I can't wait to return to it. So if you'll excuse me...

Keep smiling.