As a group activity, my writing completed this series of questions... The questions were written by the Writer's Digest editors.
- Tell us the name of your group, where you are located and how large the group is.
- Summarize your group in 1 – 3 sentences
- What works for you in terms of format? Have you tried formats that don’t work so well?
- How often do you meet, and what do you do during meetings?
- What do you do between meetings?
- What are the most important ways you support each other?
- What have you learned as you’ve grown together?
- Do you have any tips for creating and maintaining a successful writing group?
More information regarding critique groups...
Why You Should Ignore Most of the Advice from your Critique Group by Anne R. Allen
More information regarding how to acquire feedback about your writing...
5 Ways To Get Honest Feedback on Your Manuscript
And there is some humour in critiques, thanks to Writer Unboxed...
Dear Dwight: A Critique Letter