Thursday, May 26, 2011

Good News!

A couple of weeks ago I wrote about how nervous I was about being judged. The seasonal gallery on Salt Spring Island (ArtCraft) that sells my hand knitting each summer--may not sell them this year. That was my concern. This week they sent me an email and...and...I'm in. Hurray!



I won this beautiful ebook reader. Much thanks to Long and Short Romance Reviews
My husband assures me it's very easy to use, but I'm still intimidated by this new technology. With all the great ebooks available, I will get over it.




It's a reality. The Sweater Curse is a paperback. Yup, I'm smiling. (More about this in future posts.)



And the icing on the cake, I attend the Mayne Island library book sale and scored this collection for under a dollar. A Prayer for Owen Meany is an old favourite. Margaret Atwood's (Canadian author) Alias Grace I've heard praised. A Maiden's Grave by Jeffery Deaver--I don't know the book or the author. Tip: attend the Mayne Island library book sales. Each time I score wonderful reads.