Sunday, January 20, 2013

Leanne Dyck writes: Dear Michael J. Fox, This is all I know about hockey. I hope it helps.

Recently, I watched David Letterman interviewing Michael J. Fox. 
Did you know that Michael J. Fox was born in Canada?
Yup, he was. And Michael (or Mr. Fox) told David (or Mr. Letterman) that we Canadians were walking around like zombies. 
Why?
Well, because there was no hockey due to the NHL (national hockey league) lock-out. 
But I think Michael (or Mr. Fox) didn't look very hard because hockey was every where during the lock-out. 
How do I know?
Well, because I went to the arena and saw a very cool game.


What made this game so cool?
Well, because a relative (by marriage, but still a relative) was on the ice. Not only that but he scored a hat trick (three goals in one game). 
And poor, Michael (or Mr. Fox) thinks there's no hockey.


I began to worry about what other things Mr. Fox (a fine Canadian boy--one of our finest) may not know about hockey.
Now, I'm not really an expert. Well, to be frank, I don't know that much about the game. But I'm not going to let that stop me from trying to help--I'm just that kind of big-hearted person.  
And, besides Michael J. Fox is one of my heroes. So there's anything I can do to help him. Well, I'm going to give'r.
And so...I bring you my 


Hockey Facts


My favourite hockey songs...

He Shots He Scores by Jughead




The Hockey Song by Stompin Tom Connors



Where the five hole is located?

Oh, yeah and that there are three periods in one game.



Organized hockey is fun but shinny , just a bunch of guys on the ice for the love of the game, may be better.