Monday, September 3, 2012

Knitting: free patterns and tutorials


Knitting like writing has ushered me through my life. In fact, I began my knitwear designer career on August 22, 2002. I still knit but I closed my design business in January, 2011--when The Sweater Curse was released. I've transformed from a knitwear designer who writes to an author who knits. I celebrate my journey through yarn by...
-sharing some of the hand knitting patterns I've designed, you can find them here.
-sharing knitting techniques, you can find them here.
-hosting knitwear designers, you can find these interviews here. (Scroll down, past the author interviews)

Knitwear designers,
I'd love to have you visit this blog. 
Please email (leanne@oknitting.com)
Looking forward to your email,
Leanne

***
Next post:  Writing while on holidays


2 comments:

Laurie Buchanan said...

Way cool! Going to share the wealth on Twitter and Google+

Author Leanne Dyck said...

: ) Thank you, Laurie.