Thursday, March 1, 2012

the Sarah McLachlan concert

Yesterday I wasn't a happy camper. It may not have looked like it from your end but I was experiencing yet another technical malfunction Wednesday. Today, much thanks to my husband, I'm back at it and ready to party.


So let's go to the Sarah McLachlan concert...


Here's the visuals--thanks to yours truly








And log on to http://www.cbc.ca/nxnw for the sound. You'll have to scroll down for Sarah McLachlan, but it's worth it.
***
Next post:  Please welcome the publishing house Libros Libertad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind іf I quote a few of уour ρosts as long aѕ I pгoѵіԁe
creԁit and ѕοuгces back to
your websitе? My blog is in the νerу same areа of
interest аs youгs and mу visitors woulԁ ceгtainly
bеnefit from ѕome of the informаtion you pгeѕеnt here.

Pleasе let mе know if thіs oκ with
you. Τhank you!
My blog ; source

Author Leanne Dyck said...

I doubt mind at all. Please do. Thank you for asking.