Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shared Sentences: Scene On A City Bus

Polished and presented to you--flash fiction. ***
Scene On A City Bus

***
He saw me before I saw him. Haggard and worn from a day's worth of work, my mind was pondering another sad weekend spent in my apartment all alone. He was dressed to attract in black pants, white shirt and tie--a gallant peacock evangelizing. Our eyes met and I yearned for romance. He smiled and handed me a pamphlet. "Jesus saves!" I read.
***
Please visit the other participating authors... http://sixsunday.blogspot.com http://suspenseful7ss.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Jessica Subject said...

I know that guy! I usually run the other way.

Rebecca Royce said...

I loved this book! It was so well done!

Lindsay said...

Great six. Just goes to show that looks can be deceiving.

Anne K. Albert said...

Wonderful excerpt!

Liana Brooks said...

Oh, yeah. I met boys like that too. Poor girl!

The Sweater Curse said...

Thank you all for your kind comments.