Monday, October 15, 2012

Upcoming happenings on and #photos of Mayne Island

Yoga with Dove at the Community Centre starting Wednesday, October 17th... 
I don't need to say anything else : )

***
New to You clothing sale...

What could be more fun than borrowing clothes from your sister? How about buying clothes from a friend to help a charity. 


Tuesday, October 16th

10 - 12 noon
Church house

After you shop until you drop. Chat with a friend as you munch on home-made muffins. Can you think of a better way to spend an afternoon? Nope, I didn't think you could.

***
Photos taken on a recent walk I took on Mayne Island with my husband...









***
Next post:  Reviewing the Victoria Writers' Festival



2 comments:

Laurie Buchanan said...

This is the next best thing to living there! Loved the virtual tour.

Author Leanne Dyck said...

: ) Thank you for joining me this walk, Laurie. Glad you enjoyed it.