Monday, April 22, 2013

Yoga with Dove

I started taking yoga a year ago, last October. I'm not athletic. Well, let's be frank, I'm not coordinated   But I love yoga. I can't get enough, actually. You may think that's because of the body-mind connection. And you'd be right, in part. But I find the right instructor makes all the difference. We, on Mayne Island, are indeed fortunate. Dove is a knowledgeable, attentive and fun instructor. 



This photo was taken on the last day of a series of yoga classes that ended on Wednesday, April 17th. April 17th also happened to be Purple Day--hence all the purple. 

Last day. Last day? How disappointing is that? 

Yes. But there is a chance... If Dove receives enough interest she will be running another series of Yoga classes...
Starting on Wednesday May 8 and running consecutive Wednesdays until June 19th 
9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
Cost is on a sliding scale:  Full series:  $70 to 95, drop-in:  $12 to 15.
Series theme:  7 Spiritual Laws of Success (Deepak Chopra)

Please save me from a summer without Yoga. Please act fast. Dove needs to hear from you by Wednesday, April 24th.
Thank you,
Leanne
***
Now I'm going to spend the rest of the day with my mother...earth.
Happy Earth Day
Walk gently and carry a garbag bag and a camera. : )
***
Next post:  How I cope with the doubts

4 comments:

Darlene said...

I love Yoga too. It is the perfect thing for non athletic folks like me.

Laurie Buchanan said...

Leanne - I LOVE YOGA too!

Leanne Dyck said...

Absolutely, Darlene. Any exercise that requires you to rest is aces with me. : ) And I'm now enjoying the full length of my back.

Leanne Dyck said...

: ) Laurie. Thanks for your comment. Off to visit your blog.