Thursday, January 3, 2013

Have a chuckle


No, this isn't Winston Churchill.
This is baby me.

I hope
this is a joke

You decide...

A soon-to-be father and mother are in the delivery room. The head crowns. Next appears the shoulders, arms, torso, and then the...
The father starts to sing, "Here comes our son, little darling. Here comes my son. Son, son, son, here he comes."

***
I'm here and there today. Where's there...
Melodie Campbell's blog

****
Work in progress

Work? Oh, yeah, work. Let's see I...I... (my weight shifts from one foot to another). 

wrote the synopsis for No, Smoke the Other End

No, Smoke the Other End
(mysterious comedy)

Goal:  12 - 20 k words

Word count:  8,308 words

2 comments:

Laurie Buchanan said...

Leanne - You look like a bundle of joy!

Leanne Dyck said...

: ) Thank you, Laurie. That's very kind of you to type.