Saturday, October 20, 2012

Mother Tongue book launch

This arrived Thursday in my email inbox...

Mother Tongue Publishing publishes books of British Columbia art history, fiction, poetry, photography and literary non-fiction. Their home base is Saltspring Island--a big sister island to Mayne Island (my island home).

111 West Coast Literary Portraits
Photographs by Barry Peterson and Blaise Enright
Text by BC Authors
Introduction by Alan Twigg

News about the exhibit, book launch and panel discussion can be found here

Book buy link here

2 comments:

Laurie Buchanan said...

I'm jealous!

Author Leanne Dyck said...

: ) Yes, Laurie, I agree. I'd love to some day join in on these events and be published by Mother Tongue. Or at the very least attend. Surprisingly, even though a good swimmer could probably make the commute between Mayne Island and Saltspring, the ferry schedule makes doing so a challenge. For example, attending these events would have meant that I would have had to pay for a hotel.