Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blogging A to Z


A new writing project is robbing me of blogging time. So, while I'm off doing that I thought you might be interested in this...

From my email inbox...

If you're looking to network with a lot of great bloggers, join the April 2012 A-Z blogging challenge where you blog every day of April (excluding some Sundays) on a topic of your choice for each letter of alphabet. There are almost 800 participants signed up. Last year approx 1300. For more information got to www.a-to-zchallenge.com.

***

Next post:   Please welcome Author Linda Hall

2 comments:

Laurie Buchanan said...

I've said it before, I'll say it again -- you've get some great stuff in your email in-box!

Author Leanne Dyck said...

I can't agree more. And one the great things is your blog updates, Laurie.