Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

Much thanks to Laurie Buchanan (of Speaking from the Heart) for nominating for the Versatile Blogger Award.



The rules as they were provided:
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
Inform the bloggers of their nomination
Share 7 random things about yourself
Thank the blogger who nominated you
Add the versatile blogger award picture to your post

My nominees in alphabetical order are
Anne K. Albert --a mystery and romantic suspense author's blog
Anne R. Allen --writing about writing, mostly
Bibliophilic Blather --writer/editor Karen Wojcik Berner shares her stories and encourages others to share theirs.
Creative Potager --come for the beautiful images--painting and photography--stay for the sprout questions.
Funny Girl Melodie --author Melodie Campbell's blog
Kristen Lamb's Blog --helpful advice to start and continue your writing career
Mystery Writing is Murder --author Elizabeth Spann Craig is a laptop wielding, mystery writing Mom and metes out murder on the keyboard
Once Written, Twice Shy --Rebecca J. Clark's blog for writers who are not natural extroverts
The Creative Penn --helping you write, publish and sell your book
The Write Type --multi author musings
Traci Bell's blog
Sandra's blog --one writer's journey to fulfilment...and stuff
Sunset Cat --Stephannie Tallent blogs about her life in yarn
Women's Fiction Writers --a place for writers of women's fiction to connect
Yarn Harlot --Stephanie Pearl-McPhee goes on (and on) about knitting

7 random things about me
-I live on a small island
-I'm a cross genre reader
-I like to knit with acrylic blends--oh, yes, I do.
-My favorite weather condition is a sun shower
-I love almond milk
-I like wearing dresses, but I'm not a girlie-girl
-I go for a long walk each day (or try to)
***
Next post:  Please welcome Author Robin Spano

10 comments:

Karen Wojcik Berner said...

Thanks so much for the award, Leanne. I really appreciate it. :)

Author Leanne Dyck said...

Your most welcome, Karen. : )

Traci Bell said...

Thank you, Leanne!

Author Leanne Dyck said...

You're most welcome, Traci. Happy blogging.

holessence said...

Leanne - I loved reading the 7 random things about you. And this weekend I'm going to take the time to follow each of the links to the bloggers you've pointed to.

Author Leanne Dyck said...

Thank you, Laurie.
I hope you do. Each blog is worthy of your time. I know you'll have a wonderful weekend.

Anne R. Allen said...

Thanks much for the award, Leanne! BTW, it's no problem to change the name of the blog to "Leanne Dyck's Books" or whatever. Just change the header and use the same address. It will still do a lot to get your "brand" name out there.

Author Leanne Dyck said...

Thank you for the advice, Anne. And done. : )

creativepotager said...

Leanne, I thank you deeply for sharing my blog and for your nomination. Your seven things about you are most wonderful bits of sharing and such a lovely list of blogs to explore.

Now, it is still on my "to do" list to follow the example for this award. I haven't given up hope. I know it will happen - in time, it will still be the right time :)

Author Leanne Dyck said...

Thank you for the thank you, Terrill : )
Looking forward to reading your list of blogs and your 7.