Thursday, December 1, 2011

Shakespeare on Mayne Island

I received this in my email inbox...

Hello Mayne Island

In case you have yet to see MILT’s current production there is still time!! And according to the “talk” around the island – if you have not got your tickets yet … you are missing out on an AMAZING and wonder filled production.

Here is what one Mayne Islander had to say:

Went to MILT's current production on Saturday night, "A Midsummer's Night Dream". Crumblehume and cast really pulled it off. Shakespeare would be proud! Strong performances were performed by all and never was there a dull moment. The talent that comes out of the woods here on Mayne everytime a production is put on never fails to amaze all and this performance is exceptional! Well Done!
Brian Dearden - Mayne Island Building Centre

There are still tickets available for tomorrow’s matinee as well as both Friday & Saturday evening (though Saturday is selling quickly).

Get out and support the 50 plus people involved in this very special show!!


Photos by Toby Snelgrove

I've bought my ticket for closing night.

2 comments:

holessence said...

Sounds like a wonderful time to be had by all.

Author Leanne Dyck said...

Yes, I think so. I can't wait to see it with my own eyes on Saturday.