Thursday, December 8, 2011

Letters to Saint Nicholas

LETTERS

Time was...
my mail rested comfortably in Site 21, Compartment 4

waiting for me to collect it.

Recently...
shiny, new mailboxes appeared

and I was informed that my mailing address had changed to
291 Wood Dale Drive
Mayne Island, BC
V0N 2J2

TO
SAINT NICHOLAS
On December4, The Vivaldi Chamber Choir

accompanied by a CBC announcer

travelled to Mayne Island.
In St. Mary Magdalene Anglican Church, they entertained with a gentle blend of book readings and music--a performance they called 'In Search of Saint Nicholas'. All who attended where charmed.
(Please excuse my photos--the result of my attempt to be discreet.)

AND Sunday, December 11 I will be participating in craft show. Please attend 10 am to 2 pm at the Agricultural Society Hall. I will report back.
***
Next post:  Please welcome Author Anne R. Allen

No comments: