Monday, November 28, 2011

Preparing for a craft show

WinterCraft is an art/craft show that is held on Salt Spring Island. The show runs from Friday, December 2nd to Sunday, December 18th. Here's my inventory.

Children's holiday hats...





 Children's vest (size 12)
 Children's sweater set (size 12)


 Fingerless gloves







 Women's cardigan
I'm also taking three cowls, three scraves and another cardigan similar to the one pictured above only in a larger size and knit in a pretty mint green.
Wish me luck
***
Next post:  A Slave to Her Muse (a short story)

2 comments:

holessence said...

Leanne - People are going to feel like they hat the JACK POT when they get to your booth!

Author Leanne Dyck said...

'hat the'--at first I thought that was a typo, but now I get it. Very cute.
However, WinterCraft is much better than booths. It's...it's...oh, I'll have to show you. I promise to in a future blog entry.