Monday, October 24, 2011

What fell off my needles

I'm knitting for a craft gallery. The show opens on November 28th. I need about two days to weave in ends and sew seams. So I have a little better than a month to knit. Here's what's fallen off my needles so far.

 scarves
 fingerless gloves

 cowls
 I'm still knitting. Here's what's waiting on my needles...

 stitches for a fingerless glove
 stitches for a cowl

stitches for a cardigan

Hmmm, I wonder what else I'll knit. I'll keep you posted.
***
Next post:  Making writing easier

2 comments:

holessence said...

Leanne - You've got some of the BUSIEST fingers I know!

Author Leanne Dyck said...

: ) I love to knit, but I probably won't knit as much once my writing career takes off. Thank you for helping me with this goal, Laurie. Your generous spirit resonates through out the Internet.