Monday, September 12, 2011

12k in 11 months

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Is it possible to create a new blog and accumulate 12, 000 page views in less than 12 months?
http://sweatercursed.blogspot.com/ went live on October 10, 2010 Today, 11 months and 2 days later this blog has accumulated over 12, 000 page views.
How?
Post consistently. I post five days a week (at least) at 9:00 AM PST (usually).
Be authentic. I love to write and knit--this is who I am. That said, it's not surprising that The Sweater Curse's protagonist is an aspiring knitwear designer. So, the theme of this blog is knitting and writing.
However, sometimes there are other things in my life besides stitches and words. Things that I want you to know about. That's why I reserve Thursdays for random posts about my life.
You. Thank you so much for reading, commenting and helping to promote this blog. Together we will continue to grow.

2 comments:

holessence said...

CONGRATULATIONS! WHOOHOO! STANDING OVATION!

I'm tickled pink for you!

Author Leanne Dyck said...

: ) Thank you, Laurie.
You were a huge help in ranking up those page views.
On my way to your blog...