Thursday, July 21, 2011

randomly blogging Thursday

Tomorrow is Saint Mary Magdalene's feast day. She is the patron saint of the church I attend.

( This beautiful old church was built in the 1800s and overlooks one of the most beautiful views on Mayne Island. link)

To honour her, I offer this poem, chant, prayer...


Mother, May I


Mother Mary,

Mother Goddess,

Mother may you.


Create me, hold me, transform me,

From virgin to mother to crone


Blessed Mother,

Mother Creator,

Mother may I.


Create, hold, transform,

From virgin to mother to crone


The divine love,

The power of three



To learn more about Saint Mary Magdalene, please visit these links



***

Next post: Please welcome author Stephanie Williams

1 comment:

holessence said...

I love my Kindle version of The Sweater Curse :)