Thursday, April 7, 2011

I wish I was there...

Sadly powers beyond my control are anchoring me on beautiful Mayne Island, but if could be I would be...
***
April 9, 2011
Speaker:
Kristina McMorris Topic:Selling the Hard-to-Sell Novel
Location:
St. Aidan's Church, 3703 St. Aidan's Street, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Registration:10:30 am
Workshop:
11:00 am to 4:00 pm
This workshop is free for members of Vancouver Island and Vancouver chapters of RWA, but there is a $20 fee for non-members. All attendees must register.
Visit
www.vicrwa.ca for details and payment options. (quoted from an email)

Romance Times Booklovers Convention
April 6 - 10, 2011

http://www.rtconvention.com
Everyone is having a blast!

This sweater is there, but I'm not.

To see the sweater, please visit the
Decadent Publishing booth. To visit me, log on to this blog. I'm not going any where. : (

Next post: Please welcome author Sibelle Hodge

No comments: