Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sentences Shared (2)

Buried in a notebook, I found a seed, I planted it, and this is the tender, young fruit that was produced. Is it an apple or a fig? I have no idea. Take a bite... Do you like it?
***
She rose from the chair as if a marionette. Her legs kicked out--not bending at the knee. Eyes closed, she staggered through the living room. A trail of spilled magazines, torn newspaper, and broken vases were left in her wake. Thud. A foot hit the wall, but she didn't fall or flinch.
(unedited)
***
Enough about me.
Please visit the other participating authors
www.sixsunday.blogspot.com
http://suspenseful7ss.blogspot.com
***
Next post: Basic knitting tutorial: purls
***
Work on work in progress
Word count: 34, 350 words
A new sentence added: Any time now she's going to start.

10 comments:

Sarah Grimm said...

Very interesting six! Makes me wonder about her.

~Sarah

The Sweater Curse said...

Thank you for your comment Sarah.

Lindsay said...

I liked the description of the living room. Made me feel at home.

The Sweater Curse said...

LOL, thanks Lindsay.

Deborah Lawrenson said...

I'm intrigued by the knitting premise!

Lisa Fox said...

What an interesting six. There is a lot going on there. I'd love to see more.

Lauri J Owen said...

Very intriguing six. Can't help but wonder what's going on!

Dawn said...

So intriguing. Really makes you want to read on.

The Sweater Curse said...

Thank you all for your positive comments. They have really encouraged my writing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back at some point. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great posts, have a nice morning!