Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My overbite

Before that though, this...


My husband (Byron) to your left was the sound man at Joel Fafard's concert on Mayne Island last Saturday.
I took other pictures--randomly blinding all who participated in the open mic that opened the show. Sadly, even though many were injured, no pictures turned out.
I really need to learn how to control my flash.
Apologizes to all.
***
And now...

I won't share these pictures with just anyone, but after all these months (four) I feel that we're friends. And so today, as promised on the Decadent Publishing blog, I bring you the entire saga of my overbite.

(Taken when I was in elementary school during the 70's)


(Taken when in 1981 when I was 19)




(Taken in October 2010 )
**
Next Post: Podcast: Reading The Sweater Curse (Chapter one: part six)
**
Work on work in progress
Word count: 31, 205 words
A new sentence added: One day led to another and I thought I was getting a custom to my billet's lifestyle, but that was only half of it.

No comments: