Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Sweater Curse Podcast (Ch 1: 5)

Would you like to hear me read more from chapter one?
Today, please enjoy Chapter 1: part five.
I hope you're enjoying listening as much as I'm enjoying reading.








Podcast Powered By Podbean

If you've missed any of my previous readings (Prologue, Chapter 1 part 1, 2, 3 or 4), you can find them on the Podcast page
http://sweatercursed.blogspot.com/p/radio-show-podcast.html

In this reading, you will hear me read an Icelandic word--"elsken min". Translated from Icelandic into English it means "my dear". How's my pronunciation? Would my amma (grandma) and afi (grandpa) be proud?

***

Work on work in progress

Word count: 30, 184 words

A new sentence added: Soon not a crumb remained and our stomachs groaned with excess.

No comments: