Wednesday, February 16, 2011

From my Valentine

This Valentine's day Cupid's arrows were flying high at a local restaurant where all the couples ate. I'm told that the food was delicious and the atmosphere fun. Notice I said, was told. I may have guessed from those two words that I didn't attend--and you be right.
Why, wasn't I there?
Due to in climate weather, my Valentine was stuck over on the mainland.
Is he missing me? I wondered as I watched TV as I knit and then read a chapter of The Innocent Man by John Grisham.
***
Was he thinking of me...
Yes, from the time he left work to when he finally fell into bed, he devoted all those hours to hunting for and making my Valentine gift.
My hero battled torrential rain, and uncooperative cardboard to create...


Adorable!

Only one, of many, reasons why I love him.

No comments: