Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Author reading of The Sweater Curse (Ch 1:4)

I'm pleased to present this serialization of The Sweater Curse.

Today, I offer more from Chapter one (part four)








Podcast Powered By Podbean

Remember, if you missed the Prologue, Chapter 1: parts 1, 2 or 3, you can find them on the Podcast page.

Happy listening!

***

Work on my work in progress

Word count: 27, 946 words

A new sentence added: Sobbing, she clung to him, their lips meet and they kissed.

***

Oops, two posts today instead of one. Please, come back at 6:oo PM PST and read about my Valentine's day. : )

Next Post: Surprise! A new FREE knitting pattern

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!