Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Sweater Curse Podcast (Prologue)

I'm so excited to bring you this series of author readings of The Sweater Curse.



Please click the play button to listen to the Podcast
















Podcast Powered By Podbean

Next episode: Wednesday, January 26th
How many rows did you knit?

I got one done.


***

Reporting on yesterday's work on my WIP

Word count: 23, 144 words

Last new sentence added: 'Ben is a knight--me a princess.'

***
Next Post: knitting in circles

4 comments:

Barbara Elsborg said...

What a cool idea!! Not sure I could do that with my upcoming Decadent book because it's set in the States and I'm English!!! Wouldn't sound right at all. Well done!

Leanne Dyck said...

Thank you, Barbara
I really appreciate your support.

Jo-Anne Kenrick said...

Nicely done, Leanne -- look forward to future episodes! You sure do have the voice for podcasting xxx

Barbara....nice to have another Brit under the Decadent Umbrella -- I'm from North Wales, but now living in the States.

Leanne Dyck said...

Thank you so much, Jo-Anne. Your words are music to my ears. : )