Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Had a snow day

Did you miss me as much as I missed you?
Mother Nature insisted that I take a day off. She dumped more than a couple of armfuls of the white stuff all over the island--to make her point clear.
I tell you all about my day (and the profound change I've made in my life) tomorrow. Until then, please read my interview on...
http://www.nightowlsuspense.com/nor/Interviews/Tamazon-interviews-Leanne-Dyck-on-Jan-12-2011.aspx
Other web news
Nicola Furlong continues her interview with screenwriter and children's author Don Truckey here
I'm two blog posts behind on Daily Dose of Decadence--meet me there.
Oh, and one other thing...you...continue...to...blow...my...mind. Can you believe we are this close to 3, 000 page views? WOW!
Next Post: Genre Correction
Friday: special guest - Sarah Ballance
Sunday: Six Sentences Sunday
(continuation of the sequel to The Sweater Curse)

No comments: