Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Three-needle bind off


Well, well, well, hard knocks this morning.
My plan was to post a pictorial on the three-needle bind off. Or as I call it, the three-needle cast off. However, before embarking on this task I used a search engine and found
Now, despite the goofy beginning and end, I must admit this is an excellent video. In fact, I'll go much further I'll say that this video is much better than my pictorial tutorial. There I said it, it's out.
What do I do now?
How about this... All of the sites that explained the three-needle cast (and there were many) mentioned that the technique was used to weave sweater shoulders together. One purpose for this cool technique.
Here's my challenge--design a pattern that uses this technique and share it with you.
Please log on tomorrow for that free pattern.
I have one day--talk about being under pressure. Wish me luck.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice weekend!